- Botox and Paralytics
- Skin Fillers
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- ND YAG
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Kybella Non Surgical Treament
Obagi NuDerm System
About Dr. Kian Samimi
Kian Samimi, MD has published and lectured on various areas of plastic surgery and is well-recognized among his peers for his contributions to plastic surgery.
What Is Obagi NuDerm System?
As you age and your skin incurs the abuse of daily living (such as sun, stress, pollution), the cell turnover rate slows down. This means that the new cells take longer to form and reach the top.
The old cells accumulate and stay on the surface longer. You begin to notice those unwelcome signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and age spots, uneven skin tone, loss of elasticity and loss of natural skin hydration.
How Does Obagi NuDerm System Work?
The Obagi Nu-Derm System, a physician-prescribed skin care system, accelerates the cellular turnover. This System penetrates deep to improve damage in layers of the skin. It boosts functions of the skin at the cellular level to improve skin’s cellular function to help it look and act younger and healthier. The System triggers our Therapeutic Cascade™ of actions that:
- Pushes fresher cells to the surface faster, for smoother skin, reduced wrinkles and increased tolerance
- Reduces mottled pigmentation (freckles and age spots) and helps prevent the appearance of new pigmentation
- Promotes more uniform cells at the deepest layer for better skin structure and balanced, more even skin tone
- Helps increase collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient looking skin
- Increases nutrients natural hydration and circulation for supple, healthy-looking skin