Botox & Xeomin
Wishing to look more relaxed and youthful?
While different creams and serums and skin treatments, all help improve fine wrinkles, lines which appear with facial movements are best treated with Botox.
Neuroparalytics like Botox can soften lines and furrows with almost no downtime.
Finding the right balance and maintaining a natural appearance are our goals at RevivaMed.
In the hand of our experienced injectors, Botox can create a friendlier and more dynamic appearance without making you look frozen.
We use advanced injection techniques and different neuroparalytics, such as Xeomen and Botox to individualize your treatment and achieve the best result for you.
Before & After
How does Botox work?
Botox interrupts the message sent through the nerves, to tell your muscles to contract and prevents the resulting wrinkles.
Botox injections take a few minutes and can be done during a short office visit.
The injections are most often described as a small pinch.
The results should start being noticeable within a few days, but full results may take up two weeks.
The duration of the results will vary from person to person and also between different sites and the range is from 3-6 months.
.As with any procedure that involves a needle, bruising can happen. Generally, these are very small bruises that disappear quickly.
What areas of the face can be treated with Botox?
Many areas of the face can be treated with Botox and its uses are constantly expanding.
- The 11 lines of the glabella are the one of the most commonly treated areas, making you look less angry.
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet, these are the lines around the outside of the eyes.
- Bunny lines of the nose.
- A short upper lip can be lowered with Botox to prevent a “gummy” smile.
- “Smoker’s lines” surrounding the lips can be improved with Botox
- “Orange Peel” appearance of the chin can be smoothened
- Neck bands can be made less noticeable
- Overactive jaw muscles can be relaxed to make the face look less square.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call RevivaMed to schedule a complimentary consultation in our Gaslamp, La Jolla, or Murrieta office.